Saturday, April 18, 2009

CLEVELAND OHIO MISSION




Brandon received his mission call on Thursday, April 18th. We were all anxious for him to open the letter and find out where he would be going. After everyone arrived we were finally ready. Brandon was called to serve in the Cleveland Ohio Mission. He will be reporting to the Provo MTC on June 17th. We are so happy for him. He will be a great missionary and will be serving in an area that is rich in Church History. He will experience cold winters and humid summers, something different from Arizona. Brandon is pleased with his call and secretly wanted to serve stateside. There is a lot to do to get ready in about 8 weeks time. It is going to be such a great experience for him and for our family to have a missionary.

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Hi Holly,
I have been reading your blog for awhile, via Michelle's. My mom is Kathy Brown. Hope you don't mind me taking a look;)
This is such great news about your sons mission call. I will let my mom know. I'm sure Jill or Sandy has already told her but I'll mention it to her;) I know my mom has missed you. Hope you are enjoying AZ. Good luck in the next few weeks.

Mandy Jarvis said...

Congratulations Brandon!