Ok...I admit it! I am a lame blogger! I haven't updated my blog in probably over a year. That's pretty sad. I have all sorts of excuses but now that I have learned how to change my background and I found out how to log into my account, I guess there aren't too many excuses now. I'm hoping that Brittany will help keep our blog up to date. We'll see. Anyway, we decided to start with posting Halloween pictures of the kids. Brandon and Brittany were so funny when I was taking their pictures, that their silly personalities shone through.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
To my surprise I got on my blog and you guys were actually on the top. I thought that it was April's at first. Good to see that you are on. I kept you on my blog list just in case. Glad to see you all!
I was so excited to see that you udated your blog. I would love to give you a big pat on the should for a job well done. I too took a while to learn how to get cute backgrounds but now that I know it makes it that much more fun. Boy, those kids are growing up. Good to see there pictures!
Woo Hoo! It looks great! I love the pics of Brandon and Brittany - they crack me up!
Post a Comment