I don't have very many pictures of Riley since he kept hiding from the camera. I did steal this shot of him and Travis (you can tell he isn't very excited about me taking his pic).
Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas in Wyoming
We were glad to have a white Christmas this year (even though it was freezing cold..burrr!) Kirk's family was so great. They planned and prepared dinners every night that we were there so that we could all eat together. That means about 27 people for dinner every night. It was a good idea because we spent just about every moment we were there together. We enjoyed our time there and made lasting memories. The kids had fun playing with their cousins, having sleepovers and spent a lot of time outside even though the temperature ranged from below zero to about 20 degrees.

I don't have very many pictures of Riley since he kept hiding from the camera. I did steal this shot of him and Travis (you can tell he isn't very excited about me taking his pic).
I don't have very many pictures of Riley since he kept hiding from the camera. I did steal this shot of him and Travis (you can tell he isn't very excited about me taking his pic).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhh thanks! What a fun week! So glad you guys could come. The pict with the B's is still my fave!
Post a Comment